Hello Carp’s Clients,
In an effort to keep Carp’s Exteriors Clients informed, we wanted to share the following updates:
Carp’s Exteriors is doing everything we can to slow the spread of COVID-19. Our priority is keeping our clients, employees and communities safe. It seems every day the local current events of the COVID-19 virus are changing. In an effort to stay up to date, Carp’s are closely examining information from the CDC, the State of Nebraska, City of Omaha and all governmental authorities. In an effort to act on what we believe is currently the best information possible, we are making adaptations to assist our business in operating within the everchanging environment.
At the moment we believe it’s in our associates and client’s best interests that we remain open with some changes to how are currently conducting our business.
In an effort to adapt, we have:
1. Asked any staff and partnered subcontracting groups experiencing illness or symptoms to stay home and/or seek medical care.
2. We are instituting a no-handshake policy currently, to help limit potential spread.
3. We have instituted enhanced cleaning protocols at our facilities, including wiping down surfaces with appropriate cleaning products multiple times per day.
To our customers, we ask that:
1. If any of our customers have an appointment scheduled or have flu-like symptoms, have recently been exposed to the COVID-19, or would prefer not to be present at our visit, we are offering alternative onsite options. If appointments are still needed, we are offering computer estimates and design options via computer and/or smart phone devices.
2. If face-to-face meetings are still requested, we are going to keep a safe 6-foot distance to honor the social distancing policy that is currently being implemented and followed by our government authorities.
3. If there is a reason that a customer would like to come to our facility, we ask that only one customer enter at a time.
4. Please understand that service may be a little slower during this time, but know that we are doing all in our power to continue service while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging and ever-changing time. If an appointment needs to be canceled or postponed, we will do our best to reschedule in a timely manner. Ultimately our goal is to ensure the health of our clients, staff and subcontractor groups so that we may continue to provide exceptional support in the Metro Omaha and Council Bluffs area.
We appreciate your understanding!