James Hardie Siding Meets Your Highest Expectations for Style and Function
The quality of your home siding and installation matters.
The durable function of James Hardie® siding makes for a reliable investment, while the character-enhancing styles and color options add beauty to any home. Choose from an array of vibrant colors, or stick to the classics. Modernize your home with James Hardie® vertical planks, or enhance it’s historic character with traditional lap boards and shingle shake textures. Whatever your taste or style of home, James Hardie® siding installation from Carp’s will meet your expectations for beauty and long-lasting performance.
A historic farmhouse outside of Omaha, Nebraska was restored with James Hardie® fiber cement siding to match the original architectural style of the house.
James Hardie® Siding is the Perfect Balance of Beauty and Durability
When it comes to the benefits of choosing James Hardie® fiber cement siding for your home, there is a long list of pros.
- Longevity: This specially engineered fiber cement siding is completely rot and insect resistant. Most James Hardie® siding products come with a 30-year warranty, so you can bring your timeless design to life with materials that are built to last.
- Aesthetics: Hardie board siding can be made to mimic just about any other siding material, including wood lap boards, cedar shingles, and wood shake siding. Color options are virtually unlimited. Siding finished with ColorPlus Technology comes with a 15 year warranty.
- Fire Resistance: James Hardie® siding is 90 percent sand and cement and is engineered to be fire resistant, unlike wood or vinyl siding.
- Durability: James Hardie® siding material is proven to withstand extreme weather conditions without sustaining damage, including hurricanes, hailstorms, extreme summer heat and severe winter weather.
- Architectural Character: No matter your taste, James Hardie® siding and trim will lend your home’s design a look that’s as timeless as its performance is enduring.
James Hardie® offers the right siding color options, textures, widths and accent pieces to complement the architectural style and historical integrity of any home.
The James Hardie® siding experts at Carp’s carefully recreated historical details of this 120-year old farmhouse with custom-cut diamonds, shakes and scallops.
Contact Carp’s Today at 402.651.1493